Youth programs for parkrose residents
Supporting the next generation of Parkrose
Get involved with your community, no matter your age.
Youth for Parkrose offers place-based and meaningful programming for Parkrose residents ages 14-20.
Some current and past projects include:
- Parkrose Community Plan: workshop series for youth of color
- Grief, Healing, and Art: a video production workshop on ending gun violence
- Make Build Learn: a housing justice art project focused on homelessness and gentrification run by two independent artists
- Financial Empowerment Series: prioritizing POC and unhoused participants
- Environmental Stewardship Series: noticing and caring for the nature in our backyard
Many programs provide participants with a stipend and a .5 elective credit at Parkrose High School.
Want to get involved in our next youth project?
Fill out this short form to get more information, and be notified about upcoming opportunities!