Join us for the 6th Annual Taste of Parkrose brought to you by
– 9am 5k Taste of Parkrose Fun Run (details below)
– Free admission to the Taste of Parkrose street fair
– Food Tasting Pavilion featuring the Big Green Egg grills cooking up dozens of different bites.
– Street Fair Vendors
– Kids Entertainment Area – Carnival games, prizes and craft-making activities for kids of all ages
– Live Music Stage
– Beer Tent by Gateway Brewing
– Inkbus Tattoo with a custom Parkrose tattoo design (yes, REAL tattoos!)
AND MORE TBA!
The Taste of Parkrose gorgeous, mountain view 5k run route will take runners from Rossi Farms through Luuwit View Park and then back to the Taste of Parkrose for a day of fun! Runners and Walkers welcome – all finishers will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win beer growler donated by Gateway Brewing and other great prizes.
*** Proceeds from the Taste of Parkrose 5K will benefit the Parkrose High School Cross Country Team and Historic Parkrose.
If you would like to be a vendor, volunteer or sponsor please contact email@example.com
We had over 3,000 attendees in 2018 and plan on a bigger crowd this year! Get your business in front of locals and connect with the community.
CHECK OUT LAST YEAR’S TASTE BELOW!