Sip of Spring is a Fest on a Farm that celebrates the bloom of Spring beers and ciders.
Sip of Spring is held at the historic Rossi Farms in NE Portland, just a short distance from downtown, in a picturesque barn on a working farm in the city limits. Sip of Spring is the ideal venue to gather with friends and sample spring beers and ciders while enjoying the fresh air and the verdant view.
This is a rain or shine event. The fest takes place under the cover of the Barn, with the front entry open in nice weather. We also have a tent on reserve, just in case, and will keep a close eye on the weather to make sure we have you covered.
GOOD TO KNOW
- This is a 21+ event; no minors are allowed, including infants.
- Those that are visibly intoxicated will not be served.
- No pets are permitted at the festival (trained ADA service animal only).
- The event is a 100% smoke free venue: E-pen free, Vape free, Marijuana free.
- ALL TICKETS both admission and drink tickets, expire after the day of the event.
- Tickets have no refundable cash value.
(Brought to you by the same team that produces the Holiday Ale Festival)